Saturday, June 15, 2024
CheetahsFixturesOxford Speedway

POSTPONED! Cheetahs vs Redcar

Oxford Speedway regrets to inform supporters that tomorrow night’s hugely anticipated play-off fixture against the Redcar Bears has been postponed due to the adverse weather forecast locally.

After a thorough track inspection and carefully monitoring weather patterns, Jamie Courtney and the Oxford track team have made the difficult decision to postpone the fixture.

A restaging date will be confirmed as soon as arrangements have been made with BSPL and Redcar Speedway. All purchased tickets remain valid for the rescheduled fixture, or a full refund can be processed if you’re unable to attend by emailing us.

Oxford Speedway places on record its apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks all fans for their continued support.